UEFA Europa League
PAOK vs Chelsea
Thursday, September 20
Venue: Toumba Stadium, Salonika
Time: 10:40PM NST.
Channel Information: (Nepal)
Sony Ten 2, Sony Ten 2 HD
(If you are on another Time Zone , visit (International Coverage).
Screening Information: N/A
Refree: Alberto Undiano Mallenco
- Cesc Fabregas is back in training after being sidelined due to knee injury for quite a long time, who didn’t make it to team last time but likely to start this time or make it to the bench.
- Kovacic is set for rest after being subbed off last time picking up a injury but (nothing serious).
- Morata is expected to start upfront as Sarri prefered Giroud over him last time.
- David Luiz is left out at Cobham as Sarri prefers him to rest.
- Emerson is left out with illness, with Danny Drinkwater being ineligible to start.
- Caballero is expected to start as goalie, with Kepa rested for West Ham.
- Fresh pair of legs are expected to be seen in starting lineup.
- Involvement of youths ( , Ampadu, CHO) is likely to be seen , RLC (a doubt due to inujry, he picked up during Intl ).
- Predicted Lineup:
Chelsea Caballero, Zappacosta, Cahill, Christensen, Alonso, Loftus-Cheek, Fabregas, Barkley, Willian, Morata, Hudson-Odoi
PAOK FC :Paschalakis; Matos, Crespo, Varela, Freitas; Silveira Junior, Canas; Lima, El Kaddouri, Biseswar; Prijovic
Denchen Lama’s PREDICTION ON PAOK VS CHELSEA
Europa League starts in Thursday night where Chelsea will be heading to Stadio Toumbas expecting to win and continue their unbeaten run of the season. Defeating Cardiff City by 4-1 Saturday in Stamford Bridge , Chelsea have 15 points in 5 game and made it 5 straight victories in the Premier League. PAOK also have 100% start in Greek top flight, but the team missed a place in the Champions League group stages with a heavy defeat to Benefica. With Fabregas back in the starting XI we could also see Ampadu , Christensen , Emerson Palmeri , Zappacosta and Caballero playing against PAOK. Morata who missed the spot to Starting XI with Oliver Giroud on the game against Cardiff City , we hope to see him in action against PAOK. Looking at the current form of Chelsea, I predict an easy 3-0 Chelsea win with Ross Barkley , Willian and Alvaro Morata in the scoresheet.