West Ham vs Chelsea
Sunday, September 23
Venue: London Stadium
Time: 6:15PM NST.
Channel Information: (Nepal)
Star Sports Select 2 and Star Sports Select HD 2
(If you are on another Time Zone , visit (International Coverage).
Screening Information: N/A
Refree: Mike Dean
- Since Eden Hazard and Luiz were set for the rest earlier. They are set to start for sure.
- Pedro is a “doubt” after picking that injury which wasn’t that serious but it could rule him out at least a game.
- Mateo Kovacic and Emerson is doubt for this game as per their injuries and illness respectively.
- Andy Carroll ,Jack Wilshere and Winston Reid are ruled out due to their respective injuries.
- Marko Arnautović may be a doubt while Chicharito Hernández is reported to be ill.
West Ham :LLLLW
- Predicted Lineup:
Chelsea : (4-3-3) Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Luiz, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic; Willian, Giroud, Hazard.
(4-3-3) Fabianski; Zabaleta, Balbuena, Diop, Masuaku; Rice, Obiang, Noble; Anderson, Arnautovic, Yarmolenko.
Sandesh Pokhrel’s PREDICTION ON WEST HAM VS CHELSEA
After four defeats on the bounce Pellegrini’s men have finally opened their account with an impressive win away from home against Everton. While “Sarriball” still maintains its 100% record at Chelsea, this match is going to be a tough test for Sarri and his men. Chelsea have only had one training session before this game due to their delayed flight from Greece after their Eurpoa league game. Chelsea failed to win their games against West Ham last season with 1-0 defeat at the Olympic Stadium and 1-1 draw at Stamford bridge. “Eden Hazard” the Chelsea tailsman rested for their midweek game is fresh and we can expect another masterclass form him .Andriy Yarmolenko is a man to watch who might trouble Alonso on the breaks. I expect a tough game but at the end of the day Chelsea might be just too much for west ham.1-3 win for Chelsea with Giroud,Hazard and Kovacic in the scoresheet.