Liverpool vs Chelsea
Thursday September 27
Venue: Anfield Stadium
Time: 12:30AM NST.
Channel Information: (Nepal)
(If you are on another Time Zone , visit (International Coverage).
Screening Information: N/A
Refree: Andre Marriner
- Ruben-Loftus Cheek is ruled out for this game as he required an injection for the injury faced during Intl break.
- Rudiger and Pedro are out as well for their groin and shoulder injuries respectively.
- Callum-Hudson Odoi is in contention to make start today against Liverpool.
- Willy Caballero might start and get his first game of this season.
- Simon Mignolet will play his first official game for Liverpool in 8 months, his first official game in 6 months, He played his last game with Belgium against Saudi Arabia in March. His last Liverpool game: #LFC – West Brom in the FA Cup (27th of January)(@HLNinEngeland)
- Virgil van Dijk is ready to be back in action, Origi is a doubt against Chelsea and Lallana seems a doubt.
Liverpool :WWWWWWW(across all competition)
Liverpool: Mignolet, Moreno, Matip, Gomez , Clyne, Fabinho, Milner, Keita, Origi, Sturridge, Shaqiri
Chelsea: Caballero, Emerson, Luiz, Christensen, Zappacosta, Fabregas, Kovacic, Barkley, Odoi, Morata, Willian
BARUN PANDEY’S PREDICTION ON LIVERPOOL VS CHELSEA
Last weekend’s goal-less draw against West Ham showed Chelsea still aren’t playing to their potential; and much of the goals this season so far have come from individual brilliance than from a smoothly working system. However, as Sarri has mentioned time and again, it’ll take time for the Blues to settle into the new system. Liverpool, meanwhile, look set to challenge for the title. The Reds have a 100% winning record so far this season with their lethal forward lineup equally supported by solid defense. Chelsea’s defense will be seriously tested against the Anfield side, in what could be a thriller for the neutrals to watch. Chelsea fans, meanwhile, should trim their nails short before the game itself, so they don’t develop a new habit of biting their nails. I’m going for a 2-2 draw in FT and Chelsea to win in the penalties; but it’s probably because I’m wearing a blue-tinted glass right now.