Chelsea vs Videoton
Friday, October 4
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Time: 12:45AM NST.
Channel Information: (Nepal)
Sony Ten 2 and Sony Ten 2 HD
(If you are on another Time Zone , visit (International Coverage).
Refree: Miroslav Zelinka
- Pedro and Ruben-Loftus Cheek are recovered and back in training after they were sidelined in earlier weeks.
- Changes are expected to be made as quoted by Sarri earlier.
- Willian suffered a groin injury earlier in training.
- Willy Caballero is set to start his second start for this season.
- Full squad were seen to be training with high motive earlier.
Chelsea :WWWDWD(across all competition)
Chelsea (4-3-3): Caballero; Emerson, Christensen, Cahill, Zappacosta; Fabregas, Loftus-Cheek, Barkley; Moses, Morata, Hudson-Odoi
Videoton (4-3-2-1): Tujvel; Fiola, Juhasz, Vinicius, Stopira; Nego, Hadzic, Nikolov; Kovacs, Milanov; Scepovic
DARWIN SUWAL’S PREDICTION AHEAD OF VIDEOTON
As a Chelsea fan it’s easy predict that we will win for sure. But we also know that underestimating an opponent is almost always a bad idea. Videoton is a top team at their respective league and so is Chelsea. So hoping for an exciting and joyful match, although Chelsea should win 2-1.