Chelsea vs Derby County
Thursday, November 1 2018
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Channel Information: (Nepal)
(If you are on another Time Zone , visit (International Coverage).
Screening Information: N/A
Refree: Jon Moss
- Hazard is sidelined to face against Frank Lampard’s Derby.
- Pedro, who was substituted earlier due to illness is sidelined as well.
- Olivier Giroud is doubt to be fatigued and unlikely to start against Derby County.
- Moses, Ruben Loftus-Cheek , Odoi are likely to be seen against Derby.
- Ampadu remains out with his knock faced during international break.
Chelsea : WWDWW
Derby County: DDWWD
- Predicted Lineup:
Chelsea : (4-3-3) Caballero; Zappacosta, Cahill, Christensen, Emerson; Barkley, Fabregas, Kovacic; Moses, Giroud, Loftus-Cheek.
Derby County :Carson; Bogle, Keogh, Tomori, Forsyth; Huddlestone, Johnson; Bennett, Mount, Wilson; Marriott
Nissan Ghothane Gurung‘s PREDICTION ON CHELSEA VS DERBY COUNTY
I was really satisfied with our performance against Burnley. Game by Game we can see the process. Scoring goals , winning matches , passing well. The only missing puzzle right now is lethal striker. Today Against our very own Frankie’s Derby. We cannot underestimate this team. This team is full of underrated players who really works hard and who don’t know how to give up . They always search for opportunities to prove their doubters wrong. We already witnessed that against Manchester United. So looking to our recent form and Home ground advantage and with the hard work they gonna work against us i’m going for 2 -1 for Chelsea.