Chelsea vs Crystal Palace
Sunday, November 4 2018
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Time:9:45 PM NST.
Channel Information: (Nepal)
Star Sports Select 1 , Star Sports Select HD 1 ,Star Sports Select HD 2
(If you are on another Time Zone , visit (International Coverage).
Screening Information: N/A
Refree: Michael Oliver
- Hazard is in doubt to start against Crystal Palace but could get some game time as told by Sarri earlier.
- Wilfried Zaha is available to face against Chelsea (He is coping with his shoulder problem), who is their highest scorer until now (3)
- Ethan Ampadu is still a doubt considering his back problem.
- Cheikhou Kouyaté and James McArthur are doubt to face against Chelsea.
- Christian Benteke , Joel Ward , Scott Dann (match fitness), and Connor Wickham are out to face against Chelsea.
Chelsea : WDDWDW
- Predicted Lineup:
Chelsea : (4-3-3) Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Luiz, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Barkley; Willian, Giroud, Hazard.
Crystal Palace: Hennessey, Van Aanholt, Sakho, Tomkins, Wan-Bissaka, Schlupp ,Milivojevic, Kouyate ,McArthur ,Zaha,Townsend
JIMMY PAGE’S PREDICTION AHEAD OF CRYSTAL PALACE
With Liverpool and arsenal dropping points and Manchester derby next week(with a little hope city drops as well), it’s a must win situation for us in order to compete for the title. We are in a good shape tactically, with plenty of options available for midfield. For me personally I don’t think palace is much of a threat for us at the moment, but they’ve never given us a easy way. The unbeaten record is something that might really help us with the motivation to make it going longer. This palace team is not in the best shape at the moment. I don’t expect much from Eden hazard as he was ruled out for last two weeks. But now that our midfield have shown something recently, we don’t have to rely solely on hazard. RLC is very unlikely to start, or maybe won’t start for sure, but he still would be a good backup in bench in case we need goal in the later half of the game. Personally, with the central forwards on this form I don’t expect a huge margin of goals but would go for 3-0 considering the form of both these teams.