Chelsea vs Everton
Sunday, November 11 2018
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Time:8:00 PM NST.
Channel Information: (Nepal)
Star Sports Select HD 2, Star Sports Select 2
(If you are on another Time Zone , visit (International Coverage).
Screening Information: N/A
Refree: Kevin Friend
- Hazard is back after being ruled out time and again by Young’s tackle earlier, who featured against BATE.
- Richarlison has travelled with Everton team to face against Chelsea, as he remains only doubt for Everton.
- Kurt Zouma is unavailable to play against his parent club Chelsea.
- Jagielka and James McCarthy are both in contention to start in bench.
- Jonjoe Kenny will have no part in his squad.
Chelsea : DDWDWW
- Predicted Lineup:
Chelsea : (4-3-3)
Arrizabalaga; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Luiz, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic; Willian, Morata, Hazard
Everton: Pickford; Coleman, Keane, Mina, Digne; Gueye, Gomes; Walcott, Sigurdsson, Bernard; Tosun
DIPKIRAN PRADHAN’S PREDICTION AHEAD OF EVERTON
Maurizio Sarri is set to become the only manager in Premier League history unbeaten in his first 12 games of incharge. Chelsea will host 9th place Everton at Stamford bridge. Chelsea are flying high and could go to top of premier league if the results go in their favour. After defeating Brighton 3-1 at home, Everton are in good run of form and are set to give Chelsea some stiff competition sunday. With morata finding some goal scoring form and Hazard back to pitch, I back Chelsea to win this game 3-0 with goals from Morata, Alonso and Hazard.