Bournemouth vs Chelsea
Thursday, January 31 2019
Venue: Vitality Stadium
Time: 1:30 AM NST.
Channel Information: (Nepal)
(If you are on another Time Zone , visit (International Coverage).
Screening Information: N/A
Refree: Roger East
- Chelsea are reported with no injuries with their game against Bournemouth ahead.
- Lewis Cook and defender Simon Francis, both are out for the season with ACL injuries.
- Higuain is expected to start upfront.
- Callum Hudson Odoi is expected to get some gametime against Cherries.
- Predicted Lineup (COMBINED):
- Chelsea XI: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Rudiger, Alonso, Jorginho, Kante, Barkley, Hazard, Higuain, Willian
- Bournemouth XI : Boruc; Clyne, Cook, Ake, Smith; Fraser, Lerma, Gosling, Brooks; Wilson, King
PREDICTION AHEAD OF CITY
After a easy triumph sealed against Sheffield, the momentum will keep on lingering with the enthusiasm as before and hopefully will seal the victory against Cherries at Vitality Stadium. The triple H (HHH) is expected to start upfront against Cherries. As Higuain’s gameplay against Sheffield in last game seemed to be promising, he will find his first goal in the net to count “UNO” for us. I predict final score to be 0-2 with Hazard adding up the second to seal the victory for us.